CAMPERS SHALL PROVIDE:
Transportation to and from camp
Sleeping bags or bedding and pillow
Towels and Toilet Articles
Wide Mouth Water Bottle
SUGGESTED ADDITIONAL ITEMS:
Money for vending machines and to call home
Camera and film
Basic first aid supplies
Movies and games
A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
This coverage is usually provided by
the sponsoring organization’s
existing insurance policy
Each organization must submit a deposit of 25% of the total fee along
with a signed agreement to hold reservations.
Deposits are non-refundable unless
written notice is received 90 days
prior to reserved date
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Smoking in designated areas only
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs
- No firearms or fireworks
- No pets (except for the blind)
- Groups are responsible for any
- damage to the facilities
- No vulgar language or music
- Clothing that is revealing or has offensive writing or pictures is not acceptable
We have a “Leave No Trace” policy–each group must clean and leave the camp just as they found it.
NOTE: A 911 and AMBULANCE SERVICE is available in Heber 24 hours a day.
The camp has a HELIPORT, and
DPS provides emergency evacuation.